French-speaking Business Development Representative
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
- Have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Some sales or marketing/experience a huge plus.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual (French/English).
- Must be fully authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Contact Leslie Bates at [email protected]