Center for International Resources & Collaborative Language Engagement (CIRCLE)
What’s the CIRCLE about?
- The CIRCLE is about …providing a multitude of resources (including tutoring) to help you succeed as a language student.
- The CIRCLE is about …connecting with other language learners to form a community of learning and support.
- The CIRCLE is about …intercultural communication, providing a view of the globe through a window at GSU.
- The CIRCLE is ALL about language learning and the students who are motivated to learn international languages.
The Center for International Resources & Collaborative Language Engagement (CIRCLE) at Georgia State University has been the language student support center for more than 20 years. Our entire mission is to provide a broad range of resources and support services to assist students in their language goals, whether they are formal studies or personal enrichment.
- Walk-in tutoring in French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
- Online tutoring by appointment during the evenings and weekends in Spanish and French.
- An extensive International movie collection
- Access to specialized language-learning auxiliary software, including
- Audio recording and editing software for practicing and recording your language proficiency
Need assistance with American Sign Language: Resources available in the CIRCLE include
- American Sign Language Visual Resources (ASLVR) Lab is located in Room 368 of the College of Education. Contact Judith Emerson email@example.com for more information.