CIRCLE | Center for International Resources & Collaborative Language Engagement
What’s the CIRCLE?
CIRCLE is language learning and helping students be motivated to learn international languages. CIRCLE provides many resources (including tutoring) to help you succeed as a language student, connects with other language learners to form a community of learning and support, and it is intercultural communication, providing a view of the globe through a window at GSU.
CIRCLE at Georgia State has been the language student support center for more than 20 years. Our mission is to provide a broad range of resources and support services to assist students in their language goals, whether they are formal studies or personal enrichment.
- Walk-in tutoring in French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic. See the Fall 2022 schedule here
- Online tutoring
- An extensive International movie collection.
- Access to specialized language-learning auxiliary software
- Audio recording and editing software for practicing and recording your language proficiency
- Mango Languages. A FREE online language-learning resource ONLY for GSU students and staff. To register, you must use your GSU email and Panther #
Need assistance with American Sign Language: Resources available in the CIRCLE include
- American Sign Language Visual Resources (ASLVR) Lab is located in Room 368 of the College of Education. Contact Judith Emerson for more information.