College Level Examination Placement (CLEP)

  • Students who choose French, German, or Spanish may meet this requirement by achieving a Level 2 pass. It is recommended that students placing in or above 2002 on the Emmersion Exam take this exam.
  • Exam is administered by the University’s Testing Center

For more information go to CLEP.