Undergraduate Foreign Language Courses

  • The graduate foreign language requirement may be satisfied by receiving a grade of B or higher in an appropriate foreign language course at the level of 2002, or higher taken during the M.A. or Ph.D. programs.
  • Student must meet the prerequisite requirements for 2002, or higher (1001, 1002, & 2001) OR
  • Students may test out of the prerequisite requirements via WebCAPE. This exam can only be taken once. If the student places into the 2002 level, then they will be allowed to take the course. However, the student will only be exempt from having to take the prerequisite courses and will not receive credit for them. There is no charge for this exam.
  • Foreign language courses taken during the student’s undergraduate or post baccalaureate enrollment may not be used.