Executive Assistant to the CEO/Co-Founder
Transit Labs is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to support the administrative needs of the CEO and supporting team. Specific responsibilities of the EA include calendar management, travel coordination, expense processing, office management, and meeting coordination. The EA will be responsible for working on a range of projects while fully-supporting the Chief Executive Officer/Co-Founder and other staff.
Reporting to our CEO, the position requires flexibility, passionate creativity, extreme proactivity, meticulous attention to detail, and a start-up mentality. We’re a great company, dominating the market in our space, and are looking for someone with similar passion to join the team.
How you will contribute:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including calendar management, travel management, scheduling of appointments (internal/external meetings, off-site team, board meetings, etc), and managing expense reports.
- Effectively manage time/calendars to accommodate attendees participating from different global time zones.
- Manage ongoing work stream in coordination with CEO direct reports, internal clients, board members and external associations; communicate and liaise with direct reports to properly inform calendar and project management
- Prepare meeting agendas and itineraries.
- Make Travel arrangements for both domestic and international travel; including assurance of proper visa and passport logistics
- Manage and prioritizes special projects as necessary
- Serve as liaison to both internal and external individuals
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred (French-speaking)
- 8-10 years of professional experience; experience supporting a public company executive and his/her team a plus
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; acute attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional relationship building skills, positive attitude and ability to collaborate
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for Fitbit, our mission, products; solid working knowledge of technology/industry to facilitate communication with clients
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, taking initiative to make rational decisions under pressure, exceptional communication skills and professional demeanor
- Experience with calendar management for multiple executives and team members
- Must be adaptable to changing environments and open to taking on challenging projects, approaching all tasks with a down-to-earth attitude, pleasant demeanor, sense of humor and desire to have fun
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Mr. Dag Gogue at email@example.com.