Students who are finishing the Spanish Translation program this semester and are planning to take the exit exams, need to contact Dr. Annette G. Cash with the following information:
- 2 to 3 areas of specialization for the exam texts. Examples are: pedagogy/education, medicine, judicial/legal, culture, tourism, literature, etc.
- Name as student wants it to appear on the certificate
- Direction(s) student wants to take the exam Spanish>English, English>Spanish or both
- Student mailing address in case the student cannot attend the graduation ceremony
The Exit Exams will be held on two consecutive Saturdays in Langdale Hall room 718 from 10am – 1pm:
- tba for the English to Spanish exam
- tba for the Spanish to English exam